As a DevOps engineer, you will be responsible to operate, scale, automate and troubleshoot a mix of cloud-based and on-premise environments (with 50+ servers).
- Operating, troubleshooting, and scaling online services both on the cloud and on-premise.
- Expertise installing, configuring and troubleshooting UNIX/Linux based environments.
- Independently, quickly and efficiently identify and solve technical problems.
- Process automation and CI/CD pipelines (e.g. Jenkins, Bamboo).
- Handling security issues and remedies.
- Administrating reporting, monitoring and alerting solutions (ELK Stack, prometheus, Netdata).
- Managing multiple data technologies (relational, NoSQL, message queues).
- Excellent command with Linux and shell scripting.
- Proven experience operating scalable production environments.
- Experience with cloud platforms.
- Open attitude, commitment to growth and good communication skills.
- Good programming skills is a plus.