As a Test Automation Engineer, we entrust you to ensure the product is always healthy and bug-free. You are a partner to the product management and client delivery teams, and you are an essential part of the software design and release cycles.
- Designing and implementing test strategies and best practices.
- Identifying quality issues and creating test reports.
- Developing and delivering automated test suites, being responsible for their correct execution.
- Collaborating with colleagues in learning and understanding the product features that are being developed.
- Performing in-flight story testing, end to end acceptance testing, regression testing and exploratory testing to support the delivery of high quality and robust software.
- Create test data, either manually or via code/scripting.
- Assists in writing clear features, manual and automated test scenarios and prepares reports of test execution to support software quality and release decisions for the team.
- You have experience testing complex projects involving multiple services and APIs.
- Comfortable working with different database models and data storage engines.
- Excellent analytical skills and strong debugging and problem solving skills.
- Detailed knowledge of application functions, bug fixing, and testing protocols.
- Open attitude, commitment to growth and good communication skills.