As a Backend Engineer (Java), you will be responsible for full software development lifecycle from problem definition, system design, writing clean, well-document and tested code, to finally deploying and supporting a high-available, real-time production system.
- Owning the full software development lifecycle from requirements, design, development, testing and ongoing maintenance.
- Contribute to system design and solution development.
- Write “clean” code that is well designed, testable and efficient.
- Promote code quality standards within the team.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating and suggesting alternative designs and technologies.
- You have deployed and supported Java EE applications in a live environment.
- You have strong command in algorithms, data structures, object oriented principles and design patterns.
- You have good knowledge of internals of Java EE.
- You have good knowledge of data storage solutions (relational and otherwise).
- Open attitude, commitment to growth and good communication skills.
- Knowledge in SpringBoot, Postgres, Linux, cloud platforms, docker and ELK stack are all preferred.