arabot is MENA’s #1 semantic automation platform that brings conversational AI and service fulfillment together to get the job done. We are a fast-growing startup with lots of exciting business and technical challenges coming everyday solved by motivated and bright minds. On joining our team, you will enjoy competitive salary and benefits, flexible working hours, remote work policy, great environment and culture!
The senior sales account manager manages the sales activities in the assigned region, create new business in the market, participate in setting sales plans and implementation, manage key customers relations, and achieve customer satisfaction, thus increase sales volume and market share in the assigned region.
- Managing the sales function of arabot in the assigned region through implementing the company sales plans, overseeing sales forecasting activities and setting product - region performance goals.
- Ensuring the achievement of the region’s revenue and profitability quotas for arabot in the assigned region.
- Ensuring consistent, profitable growth in regional sales revenues through positive planning, deployment and management.
- Collaborating with the Business Development Director and other concerned entities in establishing and recommending the most realistic sales goals for the company in the assigned region as well as to develop sales strategies to improve market share.
- Overseeing the evaluation of market trends and competitive information gathering, identifying trends that affect current and future growth of regional sales and profitability.
- Developing and maintaining proactive relationships with key customers and prospective customers to solicit orders throughout the assigned region.
- Managing customer opportunities to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction is met at all times by providing prompt, thorough and professional assistance as well as and resolving any customer complaints in coordination with concerned entities.
- Leading the negotiations with second parties and following up until contracts are accepted.
- Coordinating with the operations units to ensure technical support to all sales activities.
- Preparing periodic sales reports showing sales volume in the region, potential sales, and areas of proposed customer base expansion.
- Managing sales contracts, participating in RFPs, RFIs and contract negotiations as needed in compliance with arabot policies and procedures and following up on collection issues from customers.
- Overseeing the preparation of communication and sales tools such as presentations, specialized reports, in coordination with the operations team, and maintaining monthly/quarterly updates.
- Participating in seminars and exhibitions held and ensuring that those seminars and exhibitions yield maximum benefit in promoting the company products.
- BSc in any related field.
- 5+ years of experience in selling SaaS products, having experience in the chatbots industry is a huge plus.
- Extensive experience in new account development and large account management.
- Experience in the Saudi and/or Emirati Market is a must.
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Fluent in Arabic and English.
- Must be located in Saudi Arabia.